- Users and projects
- CROC Cloud Management Console
- Instance launch
- Instances operations
- Additional information
CROC Cloud Platform is a self-developed product made by CROC Incorporated company and used for providing infrastructure services (Infrastructure as a Service, IaaS). The platform is based in CROC’s own data centers. PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions can also operate basing on CROC Cloud.
Upon a Customer Company (“Company”) registration on the CROC Cloud platform, a message containing administrator password is sent to the Company’s email. Administrator account has the following format: email@example.com, where company.name is a name of the Company specified during the registration. This account has necessary rights to register new users and projects of the Company.
Depending on the user’s role in the CROC Cloud Platform, you can see different sections and functions:
- Console — operations with instances, volumes, and networks;
- Object storage — operations with buckets and objects;
- Monitoring — monitors your CROC Cloud resources in real time;
- Billing - cost control and detailing;
- Users and projects — users, projects, roles and notifications management. You must have administrative privileges to have an access to this section.